VantagePoint™ Global Tax Management Suite is the only software solution on the market that can fully analyze the impact of global tax strategies with and without tax reform.
GLOBAL TAX MANAGEMENT
In anticipation of the biggest changes to the international tax regime since 1986, Forte has specifically designed a service offering to assist multinational enterprises (MNEs) in preparing and meeting the following objectives:
• Immediate implementation of the BEPS Action Plan
• Planning for potential U.S. International Tax Reform
BASE CASE ASSESSMENT REPORT
Our data-sourcing exports will map MNEs financial information along with their historic tax attributes, to create a Base Case Assessment Report that includes the following deliverables:
1. Country-by-Country Report
2. Local Country Transfer Pricing Analysis
3. Historic Tax Attributes – including Foreign E&P and related APB 23 assertions.
4. Foreign Tax Credit Position.
5. Observations and Recommendations on mitigating effective tax rate risk.
EXPLORE YOUR RATE
MNEs can use the VantagePoint Global Tax Analytics Module to dynamically explore the impact of change with or without international tax reform proposals or other global tax strategies. Results of planning scenarios are automatically reflected in the Global Effective Tax Rate and Country-by-Country Reports.
QUANTIFY THE IMPACT OF CHANGE
Global Tax Analytics will provide you with need to know answers for pressing questions such as:
• What is the tax impact of alternative transfer pricing positions?
• What is the impact of E&P pool planning, including check-the-box elections?
• How will tax reform impact our repatriation planning and APB23 assertions?
• How will these changes be reflected in our country-by-country report?
• What is the impact on our global effective tax rate?