Many companies are not maximizing available tax savings as a result of their methods of allocating and apportioning deductions under Regulation Section 1.861-8. This webinar provides an overview of the available methods and provides key insights into approaches that maximize the Section 199 Domestic Production Activities Deduction (“DPAD”) and Foreign Tax Credit (“FTC”) utilization.
We invite you to view the recording and presentation below, from a webcast our international tax team presented on August 8th, 2017 to address some of these issues.
Discussion topics include:
- 861-8 Overview
- The Perils of SALY (“Same as Last Year”) Allocation and Apportionment Methodology
- Section 199 On the Vine – Use it or Lose it!
- Regulation 1.861-8 – and the Big 4
- Allocation versus Apportionment
- An integrated approach to optimizing you company’s allocation and apportionment methodology
Presented by the Association for Computers & Taxation (ACT).
Sponsored & hosted by Forte International Tax, LLC.
Mark C. Gasbarra, CPA – National Managing Director, Forte International Tax, LLC
Sandhya Edupuganty – Tax Compliance and Technology Director, Texas Instruments Incorporated
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Contact us to learn how to optimize DPAD and FTC, model the impact of tax reform proposals, or just to keep abreast of rules directly impacting your business.